- Project Title:
- Business Customer Retention Strategies
- Start Date:
- Wednesday, October 4, 2017
- Estimated Report Release Date:
- February 2018
Small businesses make up the bulk of USPS’s business customers. And, while they might not generate the revenues of the largest USPS business customers, they represent one of the best opportunities for growth.
Yet small businesses do not have a dedicated account representative the way large business customers do. USPS allocates fewer resources to serving this pool of customers -- who might be inclined to turn to other providers.
Within the last few years, USPS implemented small business retention strategies to gather feedback and insights through surveys and sales campaigns. We are currently conducting a review of USPS’s small business customer retention strategies and would love to hear from you.
- What have your experiences, positive or negative, been like working with USPS?
- Under what circumstances, if any, did you or would you stop doing business with USPS?
- What factors, not associated with USPS, would cause your small business to stop or reduce the volume of mailing?
- What ideas or suggestions do you have on services or actions USPS could implement to improve its management of small business accounts?