- Project Title:
- U.S. Postal Service Processing Network Optimization
- Start Date:
- Wednesday, November 28, 2018
- Estimated Report Release Date:
- July 2019
The Postal Service has completed several initiatives over the past five years to reduce costs and optimize its processing network. One of those initiatives is to Optimize the Network Platform. The initiative is responsible for evaluating, right-sizing, and equipping the mail-processing infrastructure and transportation networks to increase operating efficiency, reduce costs, and improve reliability.
Our objective is to analyze metrics and practices used to optimize the Postal Service’s processing network.
- How has the Postal Service optimized its processing network and reduced costs in its mail processing operations?
- What initiatives has the Postal Service used to reduce costs and optimize its processing network?